Front of House
We are looking for talented individuals to join our highly regarded Front of House team. Our ideal candidates will have outstanding communication skills, able to work well within a team, have a passion for providing exceptional customer service and provide a warm welcome to our customers. With the ability to multi-task, you will be organised and efficient with a positive outlook and a sense of fun and professionalism. Full on the job training will be given.
Previous experience working in a guest service role or similar hospitality role will be a great advantage, but definitely not essential.
In return we will provide;
- A competitive hourly rate depending upon experience (paid monthly)
- Share of tips
- Food and accommodation discounts at all our pubs
- Contributory pension scheme
- Mentoring and personal development
- Opportunity of career progression
- Flexible working hours